|Description||Victron BAT512120610 12.8V 200Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Rechargeable Lithium Smart Battery with Integrated Cell Balancing and Cell Monitoring|
|Original Brand||Victron Energy BAT512120610|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
12.8V 200Ah BAT512120610
High capacity 12.8V 200Ah Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) smart battery module with built-in Bluetooth
With bluetooth capabilities, users can monitor their VE battery through the Victron Connect app (available for iOS and Android).
For Optimum efficiency, always update to the latest firmware using the Victron Connect app prior to installation.
- Cycle life: 2500 cycles (80% DoD), 3000 cycles (70% DoD), 5000 cycles (50% DoD)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 400A
- Recommended continuous discharge current: ≤200A
- End of discharge voltage: 11V
- Charge voltage: 14.0V – 14.4V (14.2V recommended)
- Float voltage: 13.5V
- Max. charge current: 500A
- Recommended charge current: ≤100A
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50ºC
- Storage temperature: -45°C to +70ºC
- Humidity (non-condensing): max. 95%
- Protection class: IP22
Consider implementing Victron’s range of Lithium Iron Phosphate modules in high energy demand applications:
- More RUGGED compared to lead acid batteries.
LiFePO4 batteries do not need to be fully charged all the time. A partial charge may even slightly improve service life. In addition, LiFePO4 batteries have a wider operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, lower internal resistance and higher rate of efficiency than lead acid batteries.
Lead acid batteries will fail prematurely due to sulfation if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged or if the battery is stored for long periods partially or fully discharged.
- Higher ENERGY EFFICIENCY than lead acid batteries.
Round trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of LiFePO4 batteries is 92% compared to lead acid batteries at around 80%. In off-grid applications like solar and/or wind, better energy efficiency means less energy loss.
- SMALLER and LIGHTER than lead acid batteries.
LiFePO4 batteries are up to 70% smaller and 70% lighter than equivalent lead acid batteries.
Data Sheet: LFP-BMS12.8_200-A0617
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA and individual airline regulations, this item may only be shipped by surface (road/sea) freight.UN3480 FULLY DECLARED CLASS 9 DANGEROUS GOODS LITHIUM ION BATTERIES – Contains cells/batteries packed in accordance with Packing Instruction P903 from ADG 7.7 & IMDG Code 2020.