|Description||12V 200Ah LiFePO4 SuperPack Rechargeable Battery with Integrated BMS and Safety Switch BAT512120705|
|Original Brand||Victron Energy BAT512120705|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
|Termination||M8 Threaded Inserts|
Victron BAT512120705 12.8V 200Ah LiFePO4
The internal switch will disconnect the battery in case of over discharge, over charge or high temperature.
• If it operates in deficit mode during long periods of time (i.e. if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged).
• If it is left partially charged or worse, fully discharged.
A Lithium-Ion battery does not need to be fully charged. Service life even slightly improves in case of partial charge instead of a full charge. This
is a major advantage of Li-ion compared to lead-acid.
The SuperPack batteries will cut-off the charge or discharge current when the maximum ratings are exceeded.
The round-trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of the average lead-acid battery is 80%.
The round-trip energy efficiency of a Li-ion battery is 92%.
The charge process of lead-acid batteries becomes particularly inefficient when the 80% state of charge has been reached, resulting in efficiencies of 50% or even less in solar systems where several days of reserve energy are required (battery operating in 70% to 100% charged state).
In contrast, a Li-ion battery will still achieve 90% efficiency even under shallow discharge conditions.
The batteries can be connected in parallel. Series connection is not allowed.
Use in upright position only.
- Cycle life: 2500 cycles (80% DoD) @ 25Deg Celcius
- Max. continuous discharge current: 70A
- End of discharge voltage: 10.0V
- Charge voltage: 14.2V – 14.4V (14.2V recommended)
- Float voltage: 13.5V
- Max. cont. charge current: 70A
- Operating Discharge temperature: -10°C to +50ºC
- Operating Charge temperature: +5°C to +45ºC
- Storage temperature: -40°C to +65ºC
- Humidity (non-condensing): max. 95%
- Protection class: IP43
Consider implementing Victron Energy’s range of Lithium Iron Phosphate modules in high energy demand applications:
- More RUGGED compared to lead acid batteries.
LiFePO4 batteries do not need to be fully charged all the time. A partial charge may even slightly improve service life. In addition, LiFePO4 batteries have a wider operating temperature range, excellent cycling performance, lower internal resistance and higher rate of efficiency than lead acid batteries.
Lead acid batteries will fail prematurely due to sulfation if the battery is rarely, or never at all, fully charged or if the battery is stored for long periods partially or fully discharged.
- Higher ENERGY EFFICIENCY than lead acid batteries.
Round trip energy efficiency (discharge from 100% to 0% and back to 100% charged) of LiFePO4 batteries is 92% compared to lead acid batteries at around 80%. In off-grid applications like solar and/or wind, better energy efficiency means less energy loss.
- SMALLER and LIGHTER than lead acid batteries.
LiFePO4 batteries are up to 70% smaller and 70% lighter than equivalent lead acid batteries.
Data Sheets: LFP-LSP12.8_2005015
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA and individual airline regulations, this item may only be shipped by surface (road/sea) freight.UN3480 FULLY DECLARED CLASS 9 DANGEROUS GOODS LITHIUM ION BATTERIES – Contains cells/batteries packed in accordance with Packing Instruction P903 from ADG 7.7 & IMDG Code 2020.