|Description||48V 100Ah 4.8kWh rack mounted battery module LiFePO4 4RU 15S1P|
|Application||Home Power Storage, Telecommunications, Off Grid power, Industrial Power, Remote Infrastrucure Power|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
Pylontech US5000-B 48V 100Ah Rack Mounted LiFePO4 Battery Module
Each Battery comes with a 210MM long interlinking Kit to connect batteries in Parallel.
US5000-B is the latest and highest capacity version HESS battery system designed by Pylontech. It’s long life characteristics, highest energy and power density in the industry, fashionable design, easiness of installation and expansion, all reflect the real requirements of end users and the strong technical capability of Pylontech.
Pylontech ensure the highest quality by designing & manufacturing their own Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries and BMS boards.
- 4RU size (161mm tall)
- Cycle life: >6000 cycles @ 25°C with 95% DoD for daily cyclic applications
- Usable capcity of 4.56kWh @ 48 VDC
- Working Temperature Range -10°C to 55°C, (Charging 0~55°C: Discharging -10~55°C)
- Compact and fashionable 19″ rack design to suit bracket, rack or cabinet installations
- Modular design gives the you the power to design systems from 4.8kWh to a commercial sized 1.704MWh
- Compatible with many available Hybrid inverters
- Backwards Compatible with existing US series products
- Pre-charge function to protect ESS from surge currents
- Safety Cert. CE, UL1973, UKCA, UN38.3, IEC62619, IEC63056
- Communication Protocols: CAN, RS485
- 15+ Year Design Life
- 10 year Warranty
|*Please note: the UP/US Cable Kit is required for connection to the Inverter/Charger|
Please check the Pylontech compatibilty guide to see if your inverter uses RS485 or Can Communication protocols.
When using RS485 protocol, This Pylontech Battery can be connected in up to 6 strings of 16 batteries for a total of 96 US5000-B batteries in parallel. No LV Hub is required.
When using Can protocol,This Pylontech Battery can be connected in up to 6 strings of 16 batteries per LV Hub (6×16=96 Batteries per LV Hub), A total of 5 LV Hubs can then be paralleled up for a total of 480 US5000-B batteries in parallel.(96×5=480 Batteries)
No Series connection allowed
A LV-HUB communications hub is required when more than 1 string of batteries is paralleled using CAN Communications Protocol.
A single LV-HUB communications hub can manage up to 6 strings of 16 batteries for a total of 96 US5000-B batteries per LV-Hub
A total of five LV Hubs and their associated 96 batteries can then be parralled to a total 480 US5000-B Batteries.
Systems containing between 2 to 5 LV Hubs will require 1 additional LV Hub to act as the Master Hub.
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA and individual airline regulations, this item may only be shipped by surface (road/sea) freight.