|Description||48V 50Ah 2.4kWh high voltage battery module for Pylontech PowerCube|
|Application||Pylontech PowerCube X1 & H1 series|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
Pylontech H48050 48V 50Ah 2.4kWh HV Battery Module for use with the PowerCube High Voltage series
Powercube series products with its modular design concept, enables the highest flexibility both for rack mounted and container based constructions, giving the flexibilities for customers to deploy the system nearly in any nodes in the grid, supporting the services such as emergency power, new energy stabilizer,energy shifting, load shaving, grid stabilizer, frequency responding (under development).
With Pylontech’s deep experience in BESS (battery energy storage systems), vertical industrial chain consolidation and fantastic ROI control, Pylontech Powercube will be your trustable system in all ESS applications.
Features & Benefits of the PowerCube ESS:
- Vertical industry integration chain
- Modular Design with differentdensity for all applications
- Flexible Voltage range from 100Vdc to 1000Vdc
- 3 Levels of battery management to provide the ultimate reliability and control when paired with a SC0500-100S (X1) or SC1000-100S (H1) & a MBMS (for Paralleled syestems)
- Rack Mounted or Container based systems available
- Safety Cert. CE,TüV, UL, RoHS, UN38.3, IEC62619, IEC62040, IEC62477, IEC61000-6-2,IEC61000-3
- Clean Energy Council Approved models available (CEC)
Warranty: The PowerCube H48050 comes with a standard warranty of Ten (10) years.
|Module Voltage (Vdc)||48|
|Module Capacity (kWh)||2.4|
|Module Capacity (Ah)||50|
|Voltage Range (Vdc)||45 – 54|
|Depth of Discharge (%)||80% (10-90%)|
|Dimensions (LxWxH – mm)||442 x 390 x 100|
|Communication||RS485 / CAN|
|Operation Life||10+ Years|
|Product Certificate||TÜV, CE|
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA and individual airline regulations, this item may only be shipped by surface (road/sea) freight.