||EasySolar-II Inverter & SLA Charger 24V 3000VA 70A MPPT250/70 GX PMP242307010
||Victron Energy PMP242307010
||Lithium Iron Phosphate / Lead Acid (LiFePO4/SLA)
The EasySolar-II 24/3000/70-32 all-in-one solar power solution
The Victron EasySolar-II GX integrates the following elements:
- A MultiPlus-II inverter/charger
- A SmartSolar MPPT -Tr solar charge controller
- A GX device with a 2 x 16-character display.
These elements come prewired together inside a single unit. This greatly simplifies most installations, saving time and money.
Display and Wi-Fi
The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters.
The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other Wi-Fi enabled device.
In addition, Wi-Fi can be used to set up the system and to change settings.
Solar charge controller
The DC output of the SmartSolar MPPT is parallel wired with the DC connection of the MultiPlus-II inverter/charger.
The on/off mechanism of the MultiPlus-II also controls the SmartSolar MPPT.
The integrated GX device includes:
- A BMS-Can interface. This can be used to connect to a compatible CAN-bus managed battery. Note that this not a VE.Can compatible port.
- A USB port
- An Ethernet port
- A VE.Direct port
The GX device controls the MultiPlus-II and the SmartSolar MPPT with respectively a VE.Bus and a VE.Direct connection.
Grid in-line topology
The EasySolar-II GX will use excess PV power to charge the batteries or to feed power back into the grid and will discharge the battery or use power from the grid to supplement a shortage of PV power. In case of a power outage, the EasySolar-II GX will disconnect the grid and continue to supply the loads.
Loads that should shut down when AC input power is not available can be connected to a second output (not shown). These loads will be taken into account by the PowerControl and PowerAssist function in order to limit AC input current to a safe value.
Grid parallel topology
The EasySolar-II GX will use data from the external AC current sensor (must be ordered separately) or power meter to optimise self-consumption and, if required, to prevent grid feed. In case of a power outage, the EasySolar-II GX will continue to supply the critical loads
This package comes supplied with:
- 24V 3000VA 35A Inverter Charger
- SmartSolar MPPT 250/70-Tr
- GX device with a 2 x 16-character display.
||INSTALLATION TO AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS REQUIRED
- This product requires installation to the appropriate Australian Standards
- Various State legislations require a Licenced Electrician to install this item – Please consult your State Government websites for more information
- QLD Legislation imposes Point of Sale signage regulations for this product
For more information regarding the Victron EasySolar-II 24/3000/70-32 MPPT 250/70 GX
please contact us via any of the methods available here
and we’ll be happy to assist!