|Description||Symmetry 12V 50W 36 cells 2.72A IP65 Junction Box Monocrystalline Solar Module with 2 x 0.9m leads with LH4 male & female connectors|
Symmetry SY2 Series Solar Panels
The New 5 busbar Symmetry range of small area modules are perfect for use in a wide variety of low power solar PV systems.
Available in a range of sizes from 5 watts up to 160 watts, the Symmetry range uses mono-crystalline, weatherproof A grade solar cells in a robust aluminium frame.
- 5 Busbar Cell – 5 busbar solar cells improve the efficiency of modules, offer a better aesthetic appearance.
- High Efficiency – High module conversion efficiency, through innovative manufacturing technology.
- Low-Light Performance – Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Severe Weather Resilience – Certified to withstand – wind load (2400Pa) and snow load (5400Pa)
- Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions – High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV.
- 0-+5W Positive Tolerance – Detailed information in Electrical Specifications.
|Rated Power – Pmax (watts)||50W|
|Max. Power Voltage VMP (V)||18.45V|
|Max. Power Current IMP (A)||2.72A|
|Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)||22.6V|
|Short Circuit Current Isc (A)||2.86A|
|Max. System Voltage (V)||1000V|
|Max Series Fuse Rating (A)||10A|
|Voc Temp. Coefficients (V/°C)||0.290%|
|Isc Temp. Coefficients (A/°C)||+0.48%|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Number of cells||36|
|Junction Box||Yes, IP65 Rated|
|Connectors / Output Cable||2 x 0.9m long 2.5mm square cable with LH4 male & female connectors (rated to 30amps)|
Multiple Applications such as:
- Off Grid Systems
- Solar Fountains
- Boats & Marine
- Remote Lighting
- Power Supplies
- Electric Fencing