Symmetry 12V 20W 36 cells 1.09A IP65 Junction Box Monocrystalline Solar Module with 5m x 1.3mm2 dual core leads with tinned cable ends
SY2-M20W-5M – Symmetry SY2 Series Solar Panels
The New 5 busbar Symmetry range of small area modules are perfect for use in a wide variety of low power solar PV systems.
Available in a range of sizes from 5 watts up to 160 watts, the Symmetry range uses mono-crystalline, weatherproof A grade solar cells in a robust aluminium frame.
- 5 Busbar Cell – 5 busbar solar cells improve the efficiency of modules, offer a better aesthetic appearance.
- High Efficiency – High module conversion efficiency, through innovative manufacturing technology.
- Low-Light Performance – Advanced glass and solar cell surface texturing allow for excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Severe Weather Resilience – Certified to withstand – wind load (2400Pa) and snow load (5400Pa)
- Durability Against Extreme Environmental Conditions – High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV.
- 0-+5W Positive Tolerance – Detailed information in Electrical Specifications.
|Rated Power – Pmax (watts)||20W|
|Max. Power Voltage VMP (V)||18.46V|
|Max. Power Current IMP (A)||1.09A|
|Open Circuit Voltage Voc (V)||22.61V|
|Short Circuit Current Isc (A)||1.15A|
|Max. System Voltage (V)||1000V|
|Max Series Fuse Rating (A)||10A|
|Voc Temp. Coefficients (V/°C)||0.290%|
|Isc Temp. Coefficients (A/°C)||+0.48%|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Number of cells||36|
|Junction Box||Yes, IP65 Rated|
|Connectors / Output Cable||5m long x 1.3mm2 dual core leads with tinned cable ends|
Multiple Applications such as:
- Off Grid Systems
- Solar Fountains
- Boats & Marine
- Remote Lighting
- Power Supplies
- Electric Fencing