|Description||48V 50Ah 2400Wh rack mounted battery module LiFePO4 15S2P|
|Application||Home Power Storage, Telecommunications, Off Grid power, Industrial Power, Remote Infrastructure Power|
|Chemistry||Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)|
Pylontech US2000 PLUS 48V 50Ah Rack Mounted LiFePO4 Battery Module – Latest generation
Each Battery comes with a 180MM long interlinking Kit to connect batteries in Parallel.
US2000 series is an ideal solution for residential storage applications, with standard 48V/50AH specification, up to 90% usable capacity and 6,000 cycle-life warranty.
- Cycle life: >6000 cycles @ 25°C with 90% DoD for daily cyclic applications
- Usable capcity of 2.16kWh @ 48 VDC
- Working Temperature Range -10°C to 50°C, (Charging 0~50°C: Discharging -10~50°C)
- Compact and fashionable 19″ rack design to suit bracket, rack or cabinet installations
- Modular design gives the you the power to design systems from 2.4kWh to a commercial sized 480kWh
- Compatible with many available Hybrid inverters
- Safety Cert.TüV, CE, R0HS, UN38, IEC62619, IEC62040, IEC61000-6-2, IEC61000-3
- Communication Protocols: CAN, RS485, RS232
- 15+ Year Design Life
- 10 year Warranty
- Clean Energy Council Approved (CEC)
This Pylontech Battery can be connected in Unlimited Parallel configurations.
No Series connection allowed
A LV-HUB communications hub is required when more than 1 string of batteries is paralleled.
A single LV-HUB communications hub can manage up to 5 strings of 8 batteries for a total of 40 US2000 batteries per LV-Hub
A total of five LV Hubs and their associated 40 batteries can then be parralled to a total 200 US2000 Batteries.
Systems containing between 2 to 5 LV Hubs will require 1 additional LV Hub to act as the Master Hub.
|*Please note: the UP/US Cable Kit is required for connection to the Inverter/Charger|
|SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Due to IATA and individual airline regulations, this item may only be shipped by surface (road/sea) freight.