|Description||2V, 4V, 6V, 8V & 12V lead acid battery tester|
|Application||Battery Tester for lead acid batteries|
The ZTS Lead Acid Multi-Battery Tester (MBT-LA2) provides a comprehensive means of testing the state of charge and battery condition for 2-volt, 4-volt, 6-volt, 8-volt, and 12-volt lead acid battery types (SLA, AGM, Gel, Wet).
Lightweight, compact design make it an ideal tool for anyone working with lead acid batteries.
This microprocessor-controlled instrument tests popular batteries using a patented, high accuracy pulse load test. After a fully automatic test cycle, percentage of remaining battery capacity is indicated on the LED bar display. Test results are easy to understand.
An integrated cooling fan dissipates heat from testing, and the circuit is protected against over-voltage.
Rugged NBR rubber sleeve protects against impact. includes 1200mm removeable test leads with solid copper clamps. The tester is packaged with the accessory kit which includes a hanging strap and magnet for hands-free operation, and a protective soft case. Requires 4AA batteries (not included).
View the datasheet below for more details.
- Computes State of Charge for lead acid battery types [SLA, Gel, Flooded]
- Test battery condition – quickly and easily identifies weak or failing batteries
- Patented high accuracy Pulse Load Test – battery safe, non-invasive
- Test 2-volt, 4-volt, 6-volt, 8-volt, 12-volt
- Testing capability (modes):
- 2-volt [2-25AH]
- 4-volt [2-25AH]
- 6-volt [1-4AH, 5-15AH, 16-50AH, 51-200AH]
- 8-volt [2-20AH, 21-150AH]
- 12-volt [1-4AH, 5-15AH, 16-50AH, 51-200AH]
- Measures battery performance under load, not just voltage or internal resistance
- Ideal for battery management and cell matching – reduce cost and increase reliability
- Made in U.S.A. Patents 6,823,274 – D611851
- Power (internal): 4 x AA batteries
- Display: 8 LEDs – colors green, yellow, red
- Pulse Load: magnitude varies according to battery type Auto shut-off: after 20 minutes w/o test activity
- Test duration: approx. 15 seconds